Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dancing with Idol........


Now normally I would not use my blog to talk about something as "trivial" as a TV Show. However, as I have said before I take inspiration from everywhere in the world, and dancing is definitely  inspiration. As awesome and whole as that sounds, I am also plainly a big fan of the show!!!!And this week I feel like typing about it.....


I am not shocked at who went home last night. There was no chemistry and her dance was lead footed. Martina just didn't steal my heart. And while I love Halfpint, Melissa needs to pour some of that cuteness into her dancing! Yet, I am rooting for her. I love watching Jaleel, and I think he is a clear front runner. Yet, this week I am a Gavin DeGraw fan because I Like to root for the underdog!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, that makes me think about American Idol.. Yes, Jessica will probably win it all, but for now I will be rooting for Colton!!!! 

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled programming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment